Saturday, September 16, 2006

La Vache


Mmmm rack of lamb, filet au poivre, scallops and something red and juicy that Ken had. A lovely time was had by all: K, K, A and Mother. And, we all had desert: crepes with ice cream, lava cake, opera cake and lavendar ice cream. We miss Frances, but enjoyed a toast to her all the same. Now we're home and Kevin turned the spa on, after some difficulty that doesn't bear mentioning. What's coherent conversation among friends? Good thing tomorrow's trash day and Kevin is here to take out the trash. Take out the trash. I told you a good time was had. By all. And two bottles of bubbly. Have I told you all how much I love you?

1 comment:

فرانسيس said...

I have something for all of you. I just had mashed potatos and steamed carrots. I think the cook here has mixed up vegetarian food with baby food.